Sign Up for the Overwatch Pachi-Marchi Clash
It’s the month of March, which means, it’s Pachi-Marchi time! While we had a ton of fun planning this month to celebrate our favorite little alien onion, we want to first invite you to compete in our Community Clash on March 21 and 22.
The tournament will be a 2-day single-elimination tournament featuring a $20,000 prize pool. We’ll be broadcasting semi-final and final matches on our PlayOverwatch Twitch Channel, along with a fun exhibition game featuring an all-new game mode.
Want to compete? Sign-ups are open to the entire community, so gather your team and sign-up here by March: GameBattles Tournament Link
- Tournament takes place on Tuesday, March 21 at 4:00 PM PDT and continues Wednesday, March 22 at 5:00 PM PDT, broadcasting on the PlayOverwatch Twitch Channel
- Up to 128 teams of five players will compete in a single elimination bracket
- Matches are played first to two map wins, with the final round played first to three map wins
- Open to anyone with a Battle.net account and is in good standing (must not be silenced or suspended from playing Blizzard games)
- You must own and play Overwatch on PC in order to participate
- Your team may not have any signed Overwatch League professional players
- Your team may not have more than two players on your roster that is competing in the current Overwatch Contenders season